Terms & Conditions
1. Customer Satisfaction
- At vellerie.com, customer satisfaction is our #1 goal.
- We are committed to making your shopping easy and fuss-free.
- We stand behind the quality of our products and will make things right if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
- We believe that we can work together with our customers to make every purchase a positive experience.
- Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse.
- But in the event, you received faulty item, simply follow the instructions in Returns and Exchanges.
2. Returns and Exchanges.
- If you received faulty item, you can return an item within 7 days of original receipt for exchange with the same faulty item; collection, colour, and size.
- The faulty item must be with the tag price, otherwise it cannot be exchange.
- Original delivery and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Return shipping charges:
- If the faulty is from HQ, HQ will pay the shipping charges.
- If the faulty is from the Customer, HQ will not take the responsibility of the return shipping charges.
- At vellerie.com, protecting your personal information is a priority.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt your credit card number, name, and address, so only vellerie.com can decode your information.
- Once you are in the checkout area, to be sure your connection is secure, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window.
- If you see an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser), the SSL is active, and your information is safe.
4. Your Privacy
- At vellerie.com, your personal information is confidential.
- We do not rent, sell, barter, or trade email addresses.
- When you place an order with us, we collect your name, address, telephone number, credit card information and your email address.
- We use this information to fulfil your order and to communicate with you about your order.
5. Contact Us
- If your question or comment is relative to your order, call +6019 253 2284 and speak with one of our friendly Customer Service professionals or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. How to Order
- Ordering online from the vellerie.com Online Store is easy!
- Simply choose the items you wish to purchase and add them, individually, to your shopping cart.
- Each time you add an item, you'll be able to view the entire contents of your cart with a total amount purchased so far.
- You will also be able to see which items are in stock and which items are sold out. When you are ready to checkout, click the checkout button and proceed to the secure checkout area.
7. Pricing and Payment
- All prices are in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) and are subject to change without notice.
- We currently accept direct payment from major bank in Malaysia including Maybank2u, CimbClicks, RHBonline, ALLIANCE Bank, Bank Islam, and Hong Leong Bank.
- You will be redirected to your preferred payment channel when you proceed to check out.
- Vouchers provide to you are non-transferable. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or offers and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
- We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on vellerie.com.
- Colour of products in this website may differ slightly due to lighting/screen brightness of different gadget used to view this page.
- However, because the colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- At vellerie.com, most orders ship out from our warehouse one day after payment received.
- Although most online orders process and deliver within 3 to 5 business days, please allow up to 4 to 7 days for delivery (Shipping in Malaysia only).
- For international shipping will be vary as it depends with our local courier.
- This website is operated by vellerie.com.
- All inquiries may be directed to:
B-2-5B, Ostia Bangi Business Avenue,
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi,
Phone: +6019 253 2284
Customer Service: email@example.com
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this Website.
- Please take a few minutes to review these terms and conditions.
- Your use of the vellerie.com website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, do not use the vellerie.com website.
12. These Terms and Conditions May Change
- vellerie.com reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Your use of the vellerie.com website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed.
- For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions each time you use this website.
13. Use of Web Site
- The vellerie.com website is for the sole use of individuals and entities wishing to review, consider, purchase or otherwise engage in retail transactions involving vellerie.com’s goods and services and/or to otherwise transact business with or contact vellerie.com on their own behalf.
- No information concerning the transactional preferences of an individual customer (whether such customer is a person or an entity) can be entered, altered, modified, or otherwise affected, by any third party on behalf of such individual customer.
14. Copyright Notice
- All of the content you see on this website, including, for example, but not limited to, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text (referred to herein as the "Content") is the exclusive property of Vellerie and/or is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Vellerie by one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed or assigned their rights, interests and/or materials to Vellerie.
- The entire Content of the vellerie.com is copyrighted as a collective work under Malaysia and other applicable copyright laws, and vellerie.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the Content.
- The Content of the vellerie.com, and the website , are intended solely for the personal and non-commercial use of the users of our site.
- As such a user, you cannot download, print, and store selected portions of the Content. You also cannot copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media and/or in any form or format.
- We welcome your comments regarding the vellerie.com.
- However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions, or other communications (collectively, "Comments") sent to vellerie.com shall be and remain the exclusive property of Vellerie.
- Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Vellerie of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments.
- Vellerie will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish, and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
- For this reason, we ask that you not send us any comments that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
- This site and all contents of this site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a purpose.
- You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use relating to your use of our site, and that Vellerie shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site.